Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 57- Los Palmitos

Not much time to spare today, so I rekindled my relationship with Google maps and hoped I could trust them this time. Today is my day off and I'm even busier than if I was working: oil change, breakfast with some friends visiting from out of town, doctor's appointment, small claims court to try and help my fake daughter, Del Mar fair with my visiting friends, and finally comedy at Nick Crosby's always-fun Bar 11. The only real gap in my schedule was between the fair and comedy.

Google showed me a place called Los Palmitos that was pretty much on the way. But I had driven by this area several times and didn't recall seeing a taco shop. Luckily for me, they were right this time.
Los Palmitos is a pretty typical taco shop, nothing fancy. And their Californai burrito reflects that: Not great, but not bad. They only use sour cream on theirs. If you stop by here for a Cali burrito, you won't be wowed, but you won't be disappointed. Kind of like watching The Office after season 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment