Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 39- Roberto's

Had a good set at a comedy show tonight, and Russell Hicks destroyed. I didn't do as well as I hoped I would, so I needed a good California burrito to lift my spirits.

That's where Roberto's comes in. I made sure it was a Roberto's this time, not another Rolberto's (Too many -berto's). It was a Saturday night so the place was packed; a tiny little shack in a questionable neighborhood, cars lined around the building for the drive through. It took a loooooong time for my burrito- almost 15 minutes. But pretty well worth it.

Their Cali burrito is delicious. Although it's kind of weird they only use sour cream out of the 3 variables. Some pico would have really balanced it out. Plenty of cheese though, and fresh, crispy fries. For under $5 I definitely say give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment