Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 34- Rolberto's (oops)

Things have been hectic lately, so it's been tough to squeeze in my daily burrito (that's what she said), and even tougher to keep up on the blog. Today I worked a long day, then had a comedy show to perform with the always funny Rajan Dharni, amazing San Fran comic Tyson Karrasch, and unbelievably hilarious Guy Branum. Holy shit is Guy funny.

Anyway, I hadn't seen Tyson in forever so we had a few drinks after. I headed home around midnight still not sure where today's burrito would be found. I just sort of cruised around until I stumbled upon a Roberto's in... I don't know. What neighborhood is El Cajon and the 15?
Hmmm, this place looks familiar.

Once I walked in and saw the bars between the kitchen and the dining area I realized this was a Rolberto's- and I had already been to another of these. Oh well, my bad. Anyway, their burrito was pretty good, but again it lacked sour cream or guac. Other than that, very tasty. The quest continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment