Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Days in the Hole- Rigoberto's

Who doesn't love a Humble Pie reference? I was in La Jolla to see awesome comics Jesse Egan and Christian Spicer, so I headed over to Rigoberto's. I had passed it a few nights ago driving around and it got added to the list.
Daaaaaaamn was it good! Possibly the tastiest carne asada of any of the places yet, and definitely the best fries. And mother-effing LOADED with cheese. Right now it's sitting like a brick in my stomach. A delicious, delicious brick. Unfortunately they only serve it with pico. If it was served with sour it would be the new #1.

Also, I think I may have picked up a tapeworm somewhere along the way. I find that as I'm eating the California burritos, I'm actually getting hungrier with every bite. So I figure it's either that or some kind of Mexican gypsy curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment