Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 45- Los Panchitos

Los Panchitos. Sports Arena. Pass.

Subpar carne asada- kind of on the gristly side- good fries, cheese, sour cream. No pico or guac. Overall not that tasty.
You'll just have to trust me that this is a taco shop.

I'm halfway through this thing, and I'm starting to realize that with this B90X program there's no award or prize waiting for me at the end. No inspiring transformation. No achievement. Other than maybe some gastrointestinal issues and maybe 5-7 years off my lifespan.

But that's OK, because I'm not doing it for any of those reasons. Not even to impress Jodi Foster. So why do I do it? I do it for you. And you can take that in a sappy Brian Adams ballad "Everything I Do" way, or in a creepy "It's all for you, Damien" kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment