Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 89- Salsa Brava

I was actually on my way to a different taco shop when I saw this one on El Cajon. A small, run-down looking place. I'm a sucker for those. So I decided to stop here instead.

I speak very little espanol, but managed to have an in-depth conversation with the woman there about their credit card machine and what we need to do to make it work (since my card didn't go through the first time). Thank you every restaurant job I've had.
They have a fantastic California burrito here, with one major flaw. Anyone who's been reading this blog regularly (aside from having too much free time) knows that at this point I'm pretty much looking for reasons to not recommend a place; there's just too many. Salsa Bravo has an almost world-class California burrito. They have the crispiest fries ever, which counts for a lot. They use guac and sour, and plenty of cheese. But the carne asada is kind of gristly. And that is a big 'no me gusta.'

So on we go to the final day, and a fond farewell to this pointless journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment