Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 85- Diego's

I went way inland for this one. After a grueling Muay Thai session, I headed out to a spot that Google maps had assured me was the location of a taco shop. They got it right, technically. It wasn't the one they said it would be, but it was a taco shop. A brand new one, actually.

Diego's has a pretty good California burrito (but sadly, no Orange Bang). They serve it loaded, although it is far from fast. I was the only customer they had and it still took a while for them to whip it up. And it is ungodly hot in that place. Holy fuck, it's like you're standing on the grill. But like I said, a good meal.

So if you find yourself in the Mission Gorge/Mission Trails area, do two things. First, ask yourself "What the fuck am I doing way out here in the middle of nowhere?" Second, stop by Diego's and have a California burrito. BYOOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment