Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 84- Aiberto's


Yes, another fucking "berto's." Located on University, just East of the 15, it's a run-down looking little shack. Cash-only is kind of a pain in the ass, but it's the price one pays for B90X.

Their California burrito is served fast and cheap, but with only pico. As you can imagine, I found it to be pretty bland. Not a great California burrito by any stretch.

But more concerning to me than the proliferation of substandard Cali burritos is the drought of Orange Bang I'm currently experiencing. Seriously, I haven't had an Orange Bang with my Cali burrito in a while. And I ask at every place. They should all have Orange Bang. In fact, California burritos should always be served with an Orange Bang automatically. Shit is delicious! It's like drinking diabetes. Or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment