Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 76- Nico's #7

Not to be confused with Nico's in OB, although for some reason they both sport a chicken as their mascot. This Nico's is world's away from the one that is a current top-5.









They have a horrible storefront-which isn't always an indicator of quality, but in this case it's pretty accurate. It's not a terrible California burrito, but at $7 it's not great. They serve it with only sour cream, which I still think is a travesty. A true California burrito, in my opinion, should be served with everything. Or at the very least, 2 toppings.

Interesting side note on this one- I had a massive headache, to the point where once my shift at the bank was over I wanted simply to grab my burrito and go home. No comedy at Winston's tonight for me. But- and I'm not making this up- after about 2 bites, my headache drastically decreased. I decided to go do comedy, and I had a great time. Has the California burrito become my spinach? Or (if you're more into Superman than Popeye) my yellow sun? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment