Saturday, July 30, 2011

Day 88- Taco Surf

Taco Surf is a little shop in PB, and it's been recommended to me by a couple of people now. Normally I stay away from PB, but I figured I might as well give it a try. Like most things in PB, it disappoints.

It was pretty busy, but in trendy kind of way. Not in a holy shit this is awesome kind of way. It's expensive, too. $7. They serve it with guac and sour, but they use hash browns instead of fries. In all fairness, the hash browns are fantastic; super crispy. And the carne asada is great too. Overall it's a great fucking burrito. It's just not a great California burrito. Because hash browns- no matter how good- are no substitute for fries. And I'm pretty sure I said "Can I get a California burrito," not "Can I get a breakfast burrito, but hold the eggs. And could you charge me a couple bucks extra?"

I was stoked they had Orange Bang, but I'd say pass on their Cali burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment