Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 19- Bahia's

Another hectic day, trying to find the time to get my burrito fix. I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow for 4 days, so after work I had all kinds of crap to do- get a haircut, pack, find my passport, do some laundry.

In the midst of all the chaos, I remembered someone telling me about a good place on El Cajon near Park. I think it was San Diego comic Adam Wolpe, but I can't be sure. I cruised over there and found a place called Bahia's in strip mall at El Cajon and Florida. Good enough, tonight's destination is found.

They were fast, and among the cheapest so far- $5.71 for a huge California burrito and a drink. The burrito itself was pretty good. Nothing to slap your mama over, but good. They go with sour cream and salsa, no guac. A little skimpy on the cheese, and potato chunks instead of fries. But definitely delicious. If you're in the neighborhood give them a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment