Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 17- California Burrito

Well, I shit my pants today.

Totally kidding. I just want to see if anyone's really reading this. Actually I have suffered no ill effects so far, although I do expect that to come to a screeching halt anytime. Today was kind of hectic, I had to grab a burrito in between getting off work and going to tell jokes in OB. Luckily there was a place right on the way, recommended to me by fellow comedian and California burrito aficionado Adam Wolpe. Actually, this place is named California Burrito. Pretty ballsy move, their Cali burrito better be out-fucking-standing.

They serve it with "the works"- sour cream, guac, and pico. Excellent, I think that's the best way to go. Pico isn't as crucial, but the good Cali burritos tend to have sour cream and guac. It's a damn big burrito too, and although the fries could've been crispier, it was really good. I can't rank these anymore, other than to say this was one of the better ones. Ranking California burritos is like rating episodes of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia; in general they're all pretty damn good, although there are a few great ones and a couple shitty ones.

California Burrito definitely gets my recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment