Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 87- El Sabroso and the EPIC FAIL

I think this El Sabroso is unrelated the one I hit before. I think it actually has 2 names, which is kind of weird; the other being Lucy's. Never noticed it, even though I've driven by it many times on my way home from Bar 11 comedy on Wednesday nights- an amazing comedy show hosted by Nick Crosby, if you haven't checked it out yet.Anyway, El Sabroso most likely has a fantastic California burrito. Their carne asada is great, they use all 3 toppings, there's plenty of cheese, it's relatively fast, not too expensive... however, I can't be sure how great their Cali burrito is. Because they didn't put ANY FUCKING FRIES in it!!!

It's 50/50 if I eat the Cali burrito in my car while I drive away. This particular night I did not or I likely could have corrected the error. WTF, Sabroso? The nice lady at the counter even asked me twice, "California burrito, si?" To which I replied- both times- "Si." So as much as I'd love to say the Cali burrito here is awesome, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment